positive blogs ONLY please! reblogging food pics is OK.
wantneed to follow all of you! please reblog, i need to find more support.
i reblog food pics but they are all tagged ‘food’ but you can go here to block that tag if you dont want to see it :)
For those looking for more to follow :)
This is such a good idea! C:
Be honest with yourself. Has not eating ever really, truly, honestly made you happy? I don’t mean powerful, or successful, or in control, I mean happy.
If not eating can’t make you happy, then maybe recovery can.
I told her, and she was so sweet<3 I never knew the people on my team really cared about me.
Trying to explain what it’s like to have an eating disorder to someone who has never had one is like explaining nuclear physics to a five year old.
As hard as they try to understand, it will always seem impossibly foreign.
Picking up where I left off :)
4. What are factors that contributed in your choice to recover?
- I wanted to be able to run well.
- I didn’t want to be miserable anymore.
- I cared more about my sport than my disorder.
- I just wanted to be normal.
- I didn’t want people telling me I was too skinny all the time.
- I didn’t want my mom telling me I looked emaciated.
- I wanted to be HEALTHY.
- I wanted to be able to think about something other than food all the time.
- I wanted to stop bingeing and purging through exercise. It just wasn’t fun.
- I didn’t want to have to be afraid of my hunger.